From ARToolworks support library
osgART is a library that simplifies the development of augmented reality or mixed reality applications by combining computer-vision based tracking libraries with OpenSceneGraph. Find out more about osgART, and view the osgART Gallery for a set of screenshots that showcase projects built with osgART.
Setting up osgART
- The Demos section showcases some pre-built applications that are bundled with osgART.
- The Tutorials section provides step-by-step guides for making osgART applications.
- The How-To section provides quick solutions to frequently encountered problems.
- osgART API reference (documentation of classes, functions etc.)
Related documentation (off-site)
- OpenSceneGraph Quick Start Guide An introductory text on OpenSceneGraph by Paul Martz (free download, also available in paperback)
- OpenSceneGraph Tutorials Excellent collection of tutorials for OSG beginners, by Joseph Sullivan.